Thursday, March 3, 2011

You Should Really Get Out More

Chapter 10 of Liberatus isn't going exactly the way I want it, too.  Well, okay, it is but I'm frustrated with the writing.  It might have something to do with how I feel like I'm rushing it, but I don't want to spend a heck of a lot of time with the Boomers.  I've already gotten about 4 or so chapters worth of stuff with them technically.  I hope it will get better next chapter.  There's really nothing more I can do on Chapter 10 so I think I'll just finish it up and post it.  If I really hate it later I can go back and make some changes, add some details.  Sheesh.

And the least my X-Box can do is be nice to be when I'm frustrated with my writing -- like NOT forcing me to have to do a hard restart when it freezes in the middle of a mission.  Thanks, asshole.  I'm glad it autosaved right before it froze or I would have been super pissed.  E tu, New Vegas!?

No comments:

Post a Comment