Sunday, April 3, 2011

Characters - First Look!

A friend of mine gave me the idea to take pictures on screen to show off my characters.  I don't have Fallout for PC so I can't just print screen or they would look better.  Maybe I can figure out a way to make better ones in the future.  These were taken with my digital camera I found lying around.  Pictures below the "Read More" Cut.  I might redo Scarlet's, but the facial stuff is mostly right.  Bah.  I dunno.  Its kinda hard to get them exactly as I picture.  I might redo all of them except Jocelyn.  She's pretty damned close.




Regina
From "Could I Fall in Love"
The upcoming King story.

Jocelyn
From "Whistling in the Dark"



Last but not least...

Scarlet
From "Imperium et Libertus"







1 comment:

  1. Gahhh! Scarlet is hot! My jaw literally dropped. I think Vulpes might be the lucky one, now. xD

    ReplyDelete