Thursday, April 21, 2011

Workin' Hard or Hardly Workin'

Yeah, its been a while.  I can't believe its already been over a week since I last posted anything, which I can't actually say is because I've been busy.  Its more like I've been... blah.  Blah is in suffering from migraine headaches for days >.> which is really annoying when you want to concentrate on writing and your head is going "FUCK YOU AND YOUR CONCENTRATION!"  So yes.  Rawr.  And stuff.

I've spent this whole time thinking of different things though, like how I might actually write the second part of "Whistling in the Dark" as a short mini-story instead of a secondary chapter one-shot thingy because I've got a good idea for a gunslinger western-esque storyline I'd love to try.  I'm also deciding on which stories I will be starting now in my coming attractions list and which ones I will leave for when I finish what I've already got going so I can prevent overwhelming of my writing schedule.  Although I do want to make room for at least ONE new Resident Evil story.  Well, not new, but one of the ones that have been brewing for a while.  Also there's a Halo story I want to write, but I don't think I'm going to get to it until after I finish all the books and play through the games a few more times.  It will, however, concentrate a lot on the Arbiter Thel' Vadam and what is happening after the events of Halo 3.  Because, y'know Arbiter <3 and such.  ^_^

Tonight I will attempt to update on something I've been writing.  I do not yet know whether it will be Come What May, Imperium et Libertus, or Son of Mars.  I promise one day to update "Someone I Used to Know" again, its just that with all the concentration on the newer stories sometimes I actually forget that I was writing it until I look at my profile again and go "shit."  So yeah.  Sadly if I had been writing on it like I wrote on Imperium I probably would be done right now since its not going to be anywhere near as long as that story is going to be.  I don't even want to know what Imperium's sequel is going to look like. -Shiver-

In addition to updating a story I think I might redesign this blog and add some elements and things, so.. uhm, yeah... we'll see where that goes and how it looks.  I usually randomly just design as I go.

So have a happy Thursday and hopefully I'll see you guys on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment