Sunday, October 21, 2012

Changes

Slowly trying to figure out the changes I want to bring to this blog to make it more streamlined and useable.  I swear this blog looks like the digital version of my room - junk strewn about everywhere!  I keep telling myself that I can work better and think better if I just cleaned up everything, both online and off, but that's easier said than done.  Sigh. 

Halloween is coming soon.  I wanted to write something Halloween inspired or related but I don't know if I'll get to it although I want to, but I have Imperium to polish up and a Kinkmeme prompt to get working on.  Finally trying to fill one of those and I've chosen a Skyrim one of all things.  I spent so long bitching about Skyrim and now that I've played it I actually like it.  I hope there are some readers who like the Dark Brotherhood and Cicero, for that's going to be the environment of the prompt I'm filling.  So, any Cicero fans out there?  =^.^=

Dunno if anyone reads this stuff, but I'll keep writing anyway.  For anyone that does, what are you dressing up as this year and what are your halloween plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment